Copyright 2009. All rights reserved.
Approx 8 oz after mixing Liquid Sheeted surface
Liquid Sheeting is a registered trademark of Wowplanes Inc
Instruction Manual for Foam Models
Instruction Manual for Balsa Sheeted Models
- Liquid Sheeting is a coating that can be applied to foam and balsa sheeted model surfaces.
- It is brushed on with a foam brush, and leaves a glossy, smooth, shell finish.
- Cures in 1 hour to an almond color and can be painted with most paints and spray cans.
- Eliminates sanding.
- Working life is approx 30 minutes. But if kept sealed after mixing working time can be several hours.
- Must be used at temperatures between 70 and 80 degrees and humidity above 35% for best results.
- Storage life is about 6 months at normal room temperature.
- Lightly buff the surface with 400 grit sandpaper.
- Wash with soap and water and let dry completely.
- Spray a coat of primer.
- Sand and fill high and low spots if necessarty.
- Spray a second coat of primer.
- Spray the final color coat or coats.
- Most spray paints will work for LSll, but test before applying to model.
- For a high quality finish, Klass Kote is recomemnded. Click here to check it out.
- A thin coat of LS-2 is approx 0.1 oz/sq. ft.
- Finished weight will depend on thickness and number of coats applied
- The above info is a guide only and results may vary dependant on application.
These planes were liquid sheeted and painted with spray can paints.